Confession I Secret I Gossips I News

Water scarcity In Boys Hostel At UNIBEN Is Looming Higher

Water scarcity In Boys Hostel At UNIBEN Is Looming Higher







Read more entertainment news here
A Agbosblog Reader who is currently a student at the University of Benin sent in the photos. He wrote; “I reside in Hall 4 in UNIBEN and since morning there hasn’t been water anywhere and our porters are not doing anything about it. Only one spot seems to have water and I have been here for more than 30 minutes due to long cue. Please ask our school to do something about this. Here are photos”
Read more entertainment news here



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by igbalajobiolatunji, Published at 21:56 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment