Confession I Secret I Gossips I News

Confession Time: My Boyfriends Dad And I Did It

Confession Time: My Boyfriends Dad And I Did It




My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 2 years. Everyone said it would not work because of the age diffrence, but it has up until recently. He and I have s*x atleast 3 to 4 times a week and he is my first(all the way any ways). His family always treat me like one of the family.

Here is the interesting part. His dad has always hugged me and stuff and I have always liked it. He is so much warmer than my boyfriend. We talk alot and he seems to get me, even more than my boyfriend.

My boyfriend and I have been having some issues, he has just not been as attentive to me as he used to be. I think he maybe liking somebody else. I even talked to his dad about it. When I hug his dad I can feel more and more sexual chemistery.

Me and my boyfriend had a fight and his dad took me home and we stopped by the mall. It was late and we just talked in the parking lot and we kissed. After that it just flowed. I sucked his d*ck in the car. I felt bad about it. Later me and my boyfriend made up but I still like his dad.

 A few weeks ago my bofriend went off with his friends, (he is older and has college friends) I was left at his house alone until his dad came home and we sat on the sofa together and watch frozen. We even cuddled. We kissed and the next thing I knew I was s**king his dick again.

But it went further. We had s*x on the couch and he even bent me over the kitchen table and f**ked me. It was more erotic and just better than my boyfriend ever did. He now takes me home from their house alot and we have s*x on his car. He beds me over his hood and f**ks me and I have had more orgasms than I have had in my life with him.

 He has brought a whole new world of sexuality out of me. Also he seems to understand me more. I know it is wrong but I love it. Even if my boyfriend and I break up. I hope to have s*x with his dad for a long time after that. Maybe older IS better after all who knows but I am learning everything I ever wanted to know now.




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by igbalajobiolatunji, Published at 16:38 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment