Confession I Secret I Gossips I News

OH MY GOD!! Corps member stabbed to deathin Imo state (see the scary photos)

OH MY GOD!! Corps member stabbed to deathin Imo state (see the scary photos)




A Batch C corp member popularly known as Hope was stabbed to death in his room in Aboh Mbise local government of Imo state last Saturday June 6th. His door was broken into while he slept and was attacked.

Read more entertainment news here
Eyewitnesses say he was stabbed to death by an indigene. The police is currently investigating the case but no arrest has been made so far. Sad! A pic of his room after the killing after the cut…*warning – contains graphic photo*
Read more entertainment news here



share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by igbalajobiolatunji, Published at 22:53 and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment